We decided to name the article in this manner since we’re forever watching the news and often there come up press or journalistic bytes that we just have to see! The very essence of a long dress is elegance, charm and comfort (not surprising if you think otherwise) as many of you will agree. When it comes to women dresses, the job does not simply end with choosing the best dress for a particular occasion. There are a thousand other things that need to be taken care of.
And now men should realize why we label fashion as one of the most intriguing, tough yet amazingly fun sciences ever! If you’re the type (like us) who takes an academic interest in fashion and loves wearing dresses (even if they elicit comments like “you’re a girly girl” from cynical peers who’re actually jealous of your silhouette!), you should certainly have gone through your fair share of agony on choosing the right accessories to pair with your dress, the color of the dress, what suits what color and so on.
While it is practically impossible to go the whole hog in one blog alone, we’ll come up with some handy bytes that you will definitely want to remember! There are several such bytes that we’ll keep supplying to you if you are good (sometimes we like playing teacher :P) and absorb the intrinsic essence of what we’re saying. The first thing to remember is that you should always have the right shoes to pair with your long dress. No dress is complete without the right shoes for company and it’s not just men who have to keep an eye on their footwear (a man is known by the shoes he wears- sounds familiar?) but also women! So buckle up ladies and follow some of these handy tips-
- Choose according to the occasion- When it comes to choosing the right shoes for women dresses, the purpose or occasion type should influence the choice in question. Footwear should be based on whether the occasion is formal/informal, whether there is a dress code/whether you want to create a look which is semi formal/casual and so on. Your makeup, jewellery and other factors also come into play when it comes to choosing your shoes since you do not want to break the continuity in most cases.
- Dress length is very important- You should choose your shoes based on the length of the dress that you’re wearing. In spite of there being no hard and fast rule in this regard, short dresses do not mix well with closed heels or shoes while long dresses are best paired with heels though flats can sometimes be used (with extreme care and judgment).
- Color matters- You should always keep the color of your dress in mind while choosing your shoes. The shoes and dress do not necessarily need to match but they should combine seamlessly without any jarring effect. When it comes to wearing patterned or colorful shoes, you should pair with simple and relatively plain dresses while the most glitzy and blingy women dresses can be paired with shoes that have understated elegance as their main motif.
- Go by the gut- The gut matters when it comes to deciding whether to wear heels or not as many women will already know! You should assess on the basis of your overall comfort factor, the type of occasion, whether you are comfortable with heels for long hours and also how you feel in general
- Choose other accessories carefully- You need to choose your added accessories very carefully. Your bags and shoes do not have to be color coordinated but again, you should make sure that your other accessories complement the dress and shoe in question.
Choosing the right shoe to go with your special long dress is not rocket science; you will certainly get it right at the very first try or after a couple of mini bloopers which is perfectly all right and acceptable! There are loads of options available with regard to both dresses and shoes at StalkBuyLove. StalkBuyLove gives you the most elegant and comfortable dresses in addition to the perfectly matching accessories that you need to make them come alive! Here’s to more bytes coming up soon for all you dress lovers out there (hopefully we’ll not encounter writer’s block :D).